From BruCON 2018
Immerse yourself into the world of pen testing and application security by attending the BruCON Training. Spring training is held between 18 and 20 of April and fall training between 1 and 3 October offering world-class, deep-dive technical training given by the most recognised experts with huge industry experience in their domain!
Spring Training (18-20 April)
The BruCON 0x0A Spring edition is open for registration !
- Corelan Bootcamp by Peter Van Eeckhoutte (3-day training) - Once again we bring you Corelan ! One of the best exploit development courses available, now in our spring training track. Prepare yourself for 3 long days (+10 hours/day) of intensive exploit development ! Lunch and dinner are included and, as always enough coffee to keep you going!
- Active Directory attacks for Red and Blue Teams by Nikhil Mittal (3-day training) - This training is aimed towards attacking modern AD Environment using built-in tools like PowerShell and other trusted OS resources. The training is based on real world penetration tests and Red Team engagements for highly secured environments.
- Assessing and Exploiting Control Systems and IIoT by Justin Searle (3-day training) - This is not your traditional SCADA/ICS/IIoT security course! How many courses send you home with a $500 kit including your own PLC and a set of hardware/RF hacking tools?!?
- Open Source Defensive Security Training by Leszek Miś (3-day training) - Open Source Defensive Security Training is an Open Source IT Security laboratory dedicated for professionals who need close the gaps in Linux & Open Source Security knowledge.
- Wireshark and Lua programming by Didier Stevens (2-day training) - Our regular trainer Didier Stevens will host again this class to master to teach you to Wireshark and Lua programming !
- Xtreme MobileApp Exploitation by Anto Joseph (3-day training) - Xtreme MobileApp Exploitation training is a 3 days fast paced training in which attendees will get to work on real world vulnerable applications with no - source code and learn to finding high severity bugs .
The price for 2-day courses is 1100 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee.
The price for 3-day courses is 1400 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee.
As of the 12th of January 2018 this will become 1200 Euro (2-day) / 1500 Euro (3-day) (+ VAT) per attendee.
(*) The Corelan trainings are a little bit more expensive but consist of 3 long days (+ 10 hours) including dinner.
(**) The Assessing and Exploiting Control Systems and IIoT is also 250 Euro more expensive but comes with a $500 kit including your own PLC and a set of hardware/RF hacking tools
Registration for Trainings:
The training price does not include travel, accommodation or computer material for the training unless otherwise stated in the training description or preparation material provided after registration. Please read carefully any communication that will be sent to you in regard to the training you've registered for because they will outline what you need to bring to get the most out of each training.
Location and dates
Courses are held at the Hotel Novotel Gent Centrum, Goudenleeuwplein 5. We have reserved several hotel rooms in this and other hotels in the neighbourhood. Please reach out to us on Twitter or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are not able to find accommodation during your stay.
The courses begin promptly at 09h00 and end at 17h00 (Except Corelan trainings). Out of consideration for your instructor(s) and fellow students, please try to be seated and ready to go by 08h45.
Lunch is included in the training fee. During the registration you can specify a regular, vegetarian or vegan mail. We will do our best to accommodate according to your requirements.